Cheaters

Sturmvogel

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had some black dude on there and was trying to get into the van and the black dude was like "yeah you betta get yo security" and the host guy was like "it would only take me 5 seconds to put you down", This guy was retarded.

i like this show, but it seems to only be texas based, i want it all over the US!!!

I prefer the old host too

but i do love that show, i watch it every day, i think it should be longer, i miss it being 1 hour

They had some black dude on there and was trying to get into the van and the black dude was like "yeah you betta get yo security" and the host guy was like "it would only take me 5 seconds to put you down", This guy was retarded.

ROFL....you were watching too haha. That black dude got owned. Seriously, I think Joe could have put that faggot down...damn I wish he had.

Heehhehe...this show rocks! There's nothing like seeing someone get busted cheating on they're gf or bf. It cracks me up...people are flocking stupid. If you're gonna cheat...then break up with the person for christ sakes.

if u break up w/ the other person then whats the point of calling it "CHEATING"" :afro: