Star Ocean - Till the End of Time

NeoMaster

Hello everyone, I downloaded and burned both discs of this amazing game last week and I've played about 18 hours of it. But I kind of ran into a little problem...

you see, I am in the ruins of mosel and I found the ancient ruins of mosel location. In that room is a center platform and a door that doesn't open. I've read on the FAQ's that cutscene is supposed to activate once you step on the platform and then the locked door opens...here's the problem I step on the platform and nothing happens! I was stuck running around back and forth trying to fiqure out what was going on but so far no luck. So basically, I did something wrong in the game or it's the burned game.

Any help peeps? It worked flawlessy up to this point and I really want to continue playing it. I just hope there's a solution before I go out and buy the damn thing.

Edited by NeoMaster

I figured it out myself actually...I feel really stupid. I realized that you weren't supposed to go in that area yet. I was pretty baffled myself. Until that point, the game didn't allow you to go into different areas that doesn't directly move the plot forward.

Man, the puzzles after are even more mind numbing.

Edited by NeoMaster

• 4 weeks later...

Please edit your original post rather than making a new post. The flood control is there for a reason.

Tell me what this "blue print" is, but don't spoil too much of the story (is storyline is involved at all), because I haven't finished this game yet.

can any one tell me how to get blue print after the game is clear?

Man, I can't help you. I didn't even beat the game once yet. Check gamefaqs.com

Hey Agozer, if you read this, where are you in the game? I'm just starting disc 2.

Heh. I'm a really slow player when it comes to RPGs... I'm on my way to Mosel Dunes.