Enter the Dragon

Alpha

I really dig the ralier works of Jet Li, but I have no problem with Bruce Lee nor Jackie Chan.

Li's budo is quite beautiful.

Lee's budo? no no no he uses WuShu

Yeah, you're right. I had to double-check.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enter the dragon was a good movie, but i wasnt very fond of the action, i mean i loved Bruce , but Jim Kelly and John Saxon fighting im simmilar ways to him was just B.S

when it comes to old school martial arts movies i prefer shaw brother productions like Killer Army, 5 Deadly Venoms,Goldern Arms, and Spearman

The best Fighting sequence in any movie is however Jackie Chan vs Benny The Jet in the movie Meals on Wheels

i also love swordplay movies, especially japanese ones such as Lone Wolf and Cub and the Zatoichi series

I really liked Enter the Dragon. Even though he wasn't in a hugh majority of the flick the scenes with him fighting were superb.

But my favourite martial artist is Jet Li. Tai Chi Master is probably the best fight film ever IMO. About 90% was pure fighting hand to hand and a bit of swordplay.

I also like the OUATIC films as well, even though the character he plays is like a robot. It's funny though, kind of like steven segal and how his face doesn't change.