Neogeo Battle Colosseum Update

Adelheid is sexy. Like Violence sexy.

Hmm... I think you couldn't have said it better.

Yeah he could have, like an actual "girl" sexy. -_-

I think -VIOLENCE- sexy works great too.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update.

The musuem, story and art for Ryo, Big, Lee and Robert.

They seems to update the characters following the games the characters features.

SS64 - done

Buriki One - done

Art Of Fighting - Done

I think Fatal Fury will be next :banghead:

Edited by L.S.D

NGBC is all about pre-2000 characters.

Is it mainly due to the fact that KoF 2001 original charas like Vanessa or Ramon licences still belonged to Eolith ? Btw, Eolith really refuses to give up them to SNKP, that's the reason Vanessa & other Eolith charas weren't in KoF 2003.

Ramon and Vanessa appear in KOF 2000.

The only characters unusable to SNKP are K9999, Diana, Angel, Original Zero and Igniz.

Is it mainly due to the fact that KoF 2001 original charas like Vanessa or Ramon licences still belonged to Eolith ? Btw, Eolith really refuses to give up them to SNKP, that's the reason Vanessa & other Eolith charas weren't in KoF 2003.

The only characters unusable to SNKP are K9999, Diana, Angel, Original Zero and Igniz.

Actually SNK owns those characters that were used in KOF, even if they were made by Eolith. It's SNK franchise and those characters were made for it (they aren't pulling a Arika here). One thing that supports this is the fact that May Lee is in Kim's SVCC ending. SNK pretty much owns those characters they just don't want to use them. It's like their getting rid of the saga all together thinking it didn't happen.

Yeah, U 're right, LCD, I've done a mistake.

KoF 2001 & 2002 Eolith exclusive charas playable : May Lee Jinju, K9999, Angel & Igniz.

Foxy & Original Zero belonged to SNKP.

Actually SNK owns those characters that were used in KOF, even if they were made by Eolith. It's SNK franchise and those characters were made for it (they aren't pulling a Arika here). One thing that supports this is the fact that May Lee is in Kim's SVCC ending. SNK pretty much owns those characters they just don't want to use them. It's like their getting rid of the saga all together thinking it didn't happen.

U may right. I know Eolith refused to let them to SNKP when it left KoF series. Yeah, May Lee Jinju appears in Kim's SVC ending but she isn't used as a playable chara & her name isn't mentionned.

May Lee is considered in general to be the most treasonous act Eolith commited against the KoF series. She replaced Jhun Hoon (a popular series newcomer) on the Korea Team in KoF2k1, replaced King (a popular series mainstay) on the Ladies Team in KoF2k2, as well as being a glitchy unbalanced character design in general. SNK seems to echo this sentiment, since as of KoF2k3 Jhun has taken his spot back on the Korea team, and Choi has taken over the spot of babysitter to Kim's kids.

It is commonly believed that Kim must be a favorite of the Korean developers Eolith, that took over after KoF2k. In KoF2k2 he recieved a myriad of new animations and touch ups, while many other fan favorites were not updated at all.

damn gooks

Note: Gook is the korean word for a korean person, thus not a ethnically biased word like nip, chink,dirty flip,flat-nosed-dog-eating scoundrel, ect.

I don't like Jhun.

May Lee > Jhun

King is King, might as well bring in Duck King and some other person and they could team up, TO SAVE THE BAR!... Or something.