who gets insomnia?

emsley

i have had it 3 times out of the last week.....my mind keeps thinking stuff over and over, and im up on my pc...

Dam doctors wont even give me sleeping pills....id probablie drug my dog for the hell of it anyway :shock:

Do you suffer from insomnia?

yeah, there were times when i couldnt sleep due to too much stuff on my mind and junk, like before a busy day or something, but there were other reasons. first off, im a night owl, always have been. i even work during the late night and early morning hours because i love it so much. it is because of this, that the only option i have is to get most of my sleep during the day. thats easier said then done. i live in an apartment building, so i have to deal with people walking past my window, kids playing in the hall, etc. there were times though, when i could just tune it out, but i did lose alot of sleep because of it. now what i do before going to sleep is work out, lifting weights and stuff. i also do some mental exercises to induce sleep, similar to ones found in the art of yoga for meditation. drugs are for wimps. :D i suggest you just get a few books on the subject of meditation/yoga if you want. it worked for me. :shock:

Glad im not alone....

Theres a lot simularities with my stuff and your stuf guys...

No matter how hard i try to get up my body gives in to the beutfull sleep...

It has to sleep threw the day...

On ocassions i have managed to get up early but i end up going back in to my natraul sleeping pattern which is sleep the day, and live the night.....

I think im growing fangs :D

Not to get to heavey...but a job i was supposed to get...from the job centre...never rung back it was only fork lift truck driving and im really good at it...i was kinda looking foward to gettting up and been a working dude an all...

some thing tells me it has over plans for me??

:shock:

i recently get insomnia several times during studies for quiz or exams.

but i get used to it...but my solution for sleeping is reading books on the bed, it always help me.

i read a lot but i have become imune to it relaxsation properties.

I am not exerciseing like i used to...its minus out side in england to cold..

the only thing i can do is my weights and press ups and stuff.....

they say exercise helps induce sleep..

And yoga like me said my freind does it and he says it genuinly helps?

:shock:

We all got hidden pasts... :shock:

I used to be hooked on gange...

It cost me my job in the end...

It gave me panic attacks...thats when i stopped the stuff.

It used to knock me out i poped the pipe and hit the bed andd i had sweet dreams :D

Wakin of helps as well heheheh