Tekken 5

O-Fear

"Namco has released new info on the PS2 version of Tekken 5, the game will have a new adventure mode, featuring Jin Kazama as the main character. In this mode Jin will battle against cyborg enemies in a full 3D environment, you can move in any direction. Jin can also perform double jumps and hang from walls to search for hidden areas."

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0412/game041218c.shtml

920588_20041217_screen015.jpg

920588_20041217_screen017.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, kinda like the new Mortal Kombat game.  I guess this is the new trend for fighter games?

Tekken's had this kind of mode included since.. I think part 3? They've gotten a little more elaborate over time, but usually feature a few different enemy types and the basic tekken combat moved to a final-fight style beat 'em up. Sucks that this one will be just one character (you used to be able to pick whoever) but it's nice that they're doing a little extra for it.

this is so needed cuz i played tekken 5 at the aracde and it wasn't that much better than tekken 4 , so this new feature is really needed to be added to the ps2 version or else no one would play it after they beat the game, anyway, it looks sweet