Xenosaga

KyokugenKiss

i recently bought it (for 12.99) damn this game is epic, soo much cinematic scenes, and its been 18 hours so far and i feel as if im knowere close to beating it (im breaking out of quarantine from the U-TIC setup) so how long did it take any of you people to beat it? what are you opinions of the sequel? what do you thin of the series in general?

OOPS! i totally meant to say XENOSAGA!!! but hey im working graveyard

Edited by KyokugenKiss

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
long game indeed, the game life-span last 80+ hours. For veterans maybe shorter but this is one hella of a long game.

thats what it said on the box, but it only took me 33 hours to beat it the first time around

long game indeed, the game life-span last 80+ hours. For veterans maybe shorter but this is one hella of a long game.

The game is realtivly short. It's only because of the (imho, some of the best i've ever seen) cinamatics. No need to be a vet to complete it in 24 hours or less.

i cant wait until part 2 which is commin out in feb. alot of good games will be comming out that month too like kof 2k2/2k3 for ps2 and something else im totally forgetting...i hope it will kill my time until KH2 comes out the Xenosaga story left me wanting more, i wonder if it will be a trilogy...and whats with the german titles...

i need to find some character modifier codes

Xenosaga will be 4 games long, since Xenogears(Yes, this game IS a prequel to XG, taking place roughly 10,000 years I think before it) is the 5th episode according to the creators of the series.