Bittorrent seems to be dying....

mpaa is a pain... not like the movies arent makin money, the good ones can get at least $40 million in a day in the theaters, supposedly theyre crackin down on sites with movies and tv shows links... tv shows are free to watch on tv anywayz :( hope nova comes back soon (would be fine with them jus havin apps, games, and music links) :(

Edited by IxI SoNiK IxI

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well eXeem is closer than you think. http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=632

It will be released some time soon and it seems there are other plans for Suprnova.

Well, I was excited about eXeem, but after reading that, I'm not sure. They are a little vague on whether or not it'll have the benefits of bittorrent. They also make it sound kinda spammy and kazaa-like. But hopefully if the client is too adware driven, then someone else will make a compatible client without the ads.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long. I only use bittorrent to get tv shows I miss, and its all reruns, at least right now. But soon I'll be missing bittorrent!

mpaa is a pain... not like the movies arent makin money, the good ones can get at least $40 million in a day in the theaters, supposedly theyre crackin down on sites with movies and tv shows links... tv shows are free to watch on tv anywayz :rolleyes: hope nova comes back soon (would be fine with them jus havin apps, games, and music links) :naughty:

Dude, in a sense, nova is back.

i hope the useful version of suprnova will come back cuz right now it's useless

i hope the useful version of suprnova will come back cuz right now it's useless

Yes, they are temporarily down since they need to divide some of the server load.