What do U think about Marvel comic books

Mr.X

i have a closet full of them, i started collecting when i was about 6 too, but my collecting prim was when i was 12-14 i have mostly spider-man and X titles (X-men, X factor, X force, eXcalibur) i've recently gotten into NYX and the newer titles, i thought it got stupid when the storylines got too serious and they got rid of the colourful costumes but they have since gone back to the bright looks so i collect again, especially since Havok is a leader...i wonder whats up with that broad from NYX with wolverine like claws...and a sabertooth type costume...hmmm

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DH and Vertigo is the only reason I read DC.

Everyone, go check out The Sandman.

I got piles of comics my self. Both DC and Marvel. Alpha Flight was kick ass. Hellblazer, theres that one too thats a good check out(Vertigo!)

when I was a comic junky I bought mostly Marvel and only a little DC. then mcfarlaine broke from marvel with alot of quality artists and started Image and I read alot of those early image titles. I was always more an artist fan then a specifac title fan. anything Mcfarlaine, (his spiderman was the best) Lee, Perez, Miller, ect.