Official ATK SHOP idea thread

Well, I got a basic idea that will make things harder to program and harder to play with but more control over our levels, how about puting up ammunition for the bomb and gun on the atk shop, and well, maybe a back button for us 56k users, I keep having to do a complete route to the webpage I was in from the atk shop, thanks.

Edit: Can someone please change the topic to Official ATK SHOP thread? I kinda screwed up typing in forum...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no , what would be even cooler is if we could buy weapons in stock like ak-47s and equip your whole guild with them :P

and some sort of fireball 1 hit kill even to gc for $99.999 and will raise your level to 100

I don't think u should really purchase ammunition and stuff but Buying weapons off something sounds pretty good.

I've been on another game that you have to buy ammunition. The price was ridiculous and it took so much to kill someone. To kill someone you need 40000 bullets and thats with the best gun (A sniper rifle).

So I dunno about the ammuntion part of it.

We'll see more items in the near future :P

my suggestion is to sell items to enhance stats, like in an RPG. You could have things like a Ring of Strength +4 or Gauntlet of Power +3, etc. Also maybe there could be mystery items for a really high price, and these could either be really good bonuses, or end up being cursed and actually lower your HP or Str!

And I also think if such items were introduced, then it would be cool to make them lootable. Instead of stealing frags, people could occaisionally receive an item from their victim.

What does everyone think about that idea?

I think that you're thinking a bit too complicated now... While everything you say could be interesting and great, I think the current one serves us pretty well (except that I'm very pro about getting items/mony when you kill someone)...

However, this is still a discussion board, now a full-fledged RPG mod.

yeah well, i see no benefits at all form fragging people, this should be changed, about having more items availabes, mmm, maybe it is a good idea maybe not, converting the forums into a full rpg game may not be as good as it sounds, the forums might lose it's spirit, it is up to GC anyway

Well, these are all great ideas, and seeing the amount of programing im starting to do in c++ (LONG CODING FOR BASIC crap LIKE CALCULATERS) , I can no compare to the baord admids making this all up, it's pretty easy to do all this, but time consuming and patience is the key, so yeah, lets just wait and hope that they can eventually little by little make our ideas a reality, making this forums a RPG will surely attract many out there and defenetly a first , but heck, its worth a shot if you guys got the time.

I realise this isn't a full on RPG mod, but we should have classes! Thieves could steal money when attacking, assassins could do uber damage with backstab capabilities, fighters could be hard to kill, bards could push the stats up of others in their guild with song and music, wizards could have offensive and defensive magics, and clerics could heal and resurrect others.

Crap...now I'm in an RPG mood. *Goes off to play Planescape: Torment and Baldurs Gate II*