MSN Gadgets

BlackKnight

My friend just sent me this thing on MSN... asks you to accept a virus, automatically declines, then sends some message about attaching to some system file. Lol.

Where can you get things like this? I want to freak people out :lol:

EDIT:

These are only joke things... :)

Edited by DragonKeeper

oh yer talking about those virus promo crap, man I remember there was one that scare the sh!t out of me, it black out my desktop, while both my cd-drive and burner drives were ejecting back and forth constantly.

anyway it ain't really funny, I don't find it funny doing to somebody neither.

Guys seriously its not things like that... just things that appear in MSN. Doesnt effect desktops... doesnt make drives go in and out or anything...

I just want crap that people look at and think... "S*** has something happened? Hey man did you seriously send me a virus" Nothing more malicious than that.

And not even just virus things... just little freaky things to do with MSN in general...

Dude MSN isnt as freaky as yahoo, go in the chat rooms there and well, lets just say a guy singing to his microphone with a bunch of fake files you never seen before poping out in your comp scares the hell out of you....especially when your 14...