Africa and the AIDS epidemic

emsley

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no one has never been faced with the problem of evolution, so no one can know the outcome of this current events right? Idk if I am...but it's my opiniun , shure, we can make a prediction, but thats just no enough , its not known till its done in my point of view.

Well, no one has never been faced with the problem of evolution, so no one can know the outcome of this current events right? Idk if I am...but it's my opiniun , shure, we can make a prediction, but thats just no enough , its not known till its done in my point of view.

...what? :)

...what? :)

he means africa and the epedemic.

Meh who cares about the epidemic over there? As whoever mentioned the condoms said, theyre not doing anything to help it. And if they dont do anything, nothing can be done about it. Sad but true. As for the virgin bit, thats just plain stupid.

However, while its sad, theres really nothing to do about it, and I dont like how Bush is being blamed for this somehow... even though he is an idiot.

There's a difference between building up an immunity and evolving. We've built up immunities to plenty of diseases, from the common cold upwards, and in mere generations to boot.

Meh who cares about the epidemic over there? As whoever mentioned the condoms said, theyre not doing anything to help it. And if they dont do anything, nothing can be done about it. Sad but true. As for the virgin bit, thats just plain stupid.

However, while its sad, theres really nothing to do about it, and I dont like how Bush is being blamed for this somehow... even though he is an idiot.

Because Bush is promoting the absolute worst and most ineffective method of sex education in a place where MILLIONS of people are dying from a deadly STD, THAT'S why he's getting blamed for it!

AIDS originated in Africa didn't it? When men were flocking monkeys or something? I heard something like that during a debate on homosexuality.

I don't know how we can expect to stop it. We can't just pay people with it to not have sex anymore, it wouldn't work. Aids can't be detected immediately, not for some time iirc.

AIDS originated in Africa didn't it?  When men were flocking monkeys or something?  I heard something like that during a debate on homosexuality.

I don't know how we can expect to stop it.  We can't just pay people with it to not have sex anymore, it wouldn't work.  Aids can't be detected immediately, not for some time iirc.

Yes it seems some monkey virus transferred to humans. Now how could that happen unless someone did weird sh*it?? Anyway there are far too many humans on this planet, it's about time some epidemic cleaned out most of them...us. If it's not aids, then it's some tribal war, or a famine, or some other human-induced tragedy.

http://www.careusa.org/newsroom/specialrep...frica/index.asp

Well, its kinda pointless not to think about it, but also if we do because we have no power, unless all of us sighn a petition and are over 18 years of age (Wich I'm not) , so yeah, basicly all we can do is become the audience as the path for africa is chosen by ethier higher power or as in the bible notes, god.

AIDS originated in Africa didn't it?  When men were flocking monkeys or something?  I heard something like that during a debate on homosexuality.

I don't know how we can expect to stop it.  We can't just pay people with it to not have sex anymore, it wouldn't work.  Aids can't be detected immediately, not for some time iirc.

as far as i know the US started playing with that virus on a lab, the virus got out and screwed everybody

and yes it is form a monkey, and people f*cking monkeys sounds very ignorant, althought one never knows