bought on old toy on ebay -unopened

PLasticSlug

I think ill buy another one.... maybe unopened or even boxed.... That way i can play with it.... its expensive but dam I love the Maxx if any one wants some issues i got them all scanned, you can also get it off of suprnova.....

Its funny though when i was like 11 or whenever this series came out I bought this toy.  Opened it up and found that the Maxx'x body was hollow unlike most McFarlane toys where they are solid plastic, and the body frame movement is completely crap, but then again you cant get a wide range of movement this type of body style.  But i was so pissed off I took it back.

And ever since then yearned for this toy.

Yeah, the McFarlane toys tend to be nice to look at, but usually only hold one position well and fall apart easily (at least the older ones did). I'd say keep it sealed, or just open it to use as a statue somewhere.

And yeah, the MAXX ruled. I have the old MTV series in avi format somewhere.

hide it somewhere and write some clues or make a map, then past down the map and clues to somebody, and by the time someone find it, he/she'll be rich and thx u very much

Have You Been Watching National Teasure?

yeah, now i'm kinda hiding my friend's stuff and writing clues to make my friends find them

ok final decision...

Im not going to open it, love the Maxx but that figure really sucks to play with. from its lack of body movement to hollow shell of a frame, i would be just as dissapointed as i was as a kid trying to play with it again.

but it would look just as good on display in the box.

besides if i open it the population of unopened Maxx's would go down promoting their extinction, and as the value of mines drops down the $hitter every body elses Maxx would go up in value. I just cant do that to the Maxx

Edited by PLasticSlug

Pay a hooker to put it in the back of a trunck that is tightly soldered shut and drive it off into a river and like maybe 2 montz later go and have the car towed out of the water and open up the trunk and take it out the box and vuala, just like good old aged wine.

hide it somewhere and write some clues or make a map, then past down the map and clues to somebody, and by the time someone find it, he/she'll be rich and thx u very much

Have You Been Watching National Teasure?

yeah, now i'm kinda hiding my friend's stuff and writing clues to make my friends find them

Fun. I like Ryuken's idea. Give the world something interesting to do.