bought on old toy on ebay -unopened

PLasticSlug

Last week on won an auction on eBay. I won The Maxx toy from McFarlane. It ended at 10, but with shipping I got it for about 18.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5943410644&rd=1

Now that I have it in my hands im debating if I should open it or not… I been over 7 or eight years and the unfortunately the Maxx toy still sells for a little bit more than its original selling price so it really has not gained much value over the years, but it does sell for a few bucks more than most of the old McFarlane toys, But that’s not the point I did not buy it for tha money, I got it cause I like the Maxx….

So should I open it or not?

Edited by PLasticSlug

I think ill buy another one.... maybe unopened or even boxed.... That way i can play with it.... its expensive but dam I love the Maxx if any one wants some issues i got them all scanned, you can also get it off of suprnova.....

Its funny though when i was like 11 or whenever this series came out I bought this toy. Opened it up and found that the Maxx'x body was hollow unlike most McFarlane toys where they are solid plastic, and the body frame movement is completely crap, but then again you cant get a wide range of movement this type of body style. But i was so pissed off I took it back.

And ever since then yearned for this toy.

hide it somewhere and write some clues or make a map, then past down the map and clues to somebody, and by the time someone find it, he/she'll be rich and thx u very much

hide it somewhere and write some clues or make a map, then past down the map and clues to somebody, and by the time someone find it, he/she'll be rich and thx u very much

Have You Been Watching National Teasure?