lost of interest in gaming

2eyez

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what you mean, video games dont turn me on anymore, i feel as if im outgrowing them, last night however i bought xenosaga and i was playing it for hours, its a good game to kill time because i never know were im going, however theres no gurantee i will beat it, i have been known to dessert games like that, the only time i enjoy video games is when theres a new KOF and even after kicking certain peoples asses it gets old

Xenosaga is a good movie.

I go through this all the time, I rarely finish a game nowadays but every so often I will load up a game I haven't played in a while and get some more enjoyment out of it. I think it comes from having too many games, and getting them too easy (wink wink nudge nudge) it's not like the old days when I had to mow alot of lawns for NES games. after that you really apreciate that copy of megaman 3 or whatever.

YOU 3D FANBOY!

anyways, seriously though, some games just don't work as 3d when they depend on 2d planes

like kof , megaman...etc  (projectiles cause headacheS)

Is it just me or does it seem thatyou contradict yourself every so often? :)

No why?

What's 2d should stay 2d, whats 3d should stay 3d.

Says I, the one who gave up 2D fighters because I got bored with them.

Is it just me or does it seem thatyou contradict yourself every so often? :)

I am contradicto--------------what was the question?

i've kinda lost my interest too, once i started getting a lot of games, plus i got homework too do now

Damn, games, well, lets see, I shall never loose interest in them, I havent with homework, I havent through pubirty , and I havent seen no change in my intereest differ from when I was 2 (Christmas, my mom baught me a Genesis with Sonic the Hedghog 2, thats basicly were it all started), so yeah, can't help you out bud.

Thanks for all the reply and thoughts. It was much needed. I don't know if having too much game is the problem, like the saying goes "you can never have too much". Right now, i'm waiting for xenosaga 2 and Final fantasy xii. I'm more of an rpg gamer.