lost of interest in gaming

2eyez

I hate to say but it is true. I have lost my interest in gaming. I got a ps2 with the boot disk and all. I have so many copied games that i don't even touch anymore. I probably spend a week on a new game and i'm off in search of a new one to play with, leaving the other one unfinish in game play. The cycle repeats and my interest is lost. Maybe i'm getting old or something else. Can it be that i have not found a game that sparks my interest? DAA'AAM!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you're going through but not to that extreme. I'm pretty tough to please when it comes to games but usually a game comes out just at the right time to re-ignite my interest in games. You just need that special game to scratch you right where you itch.

I know what you're going through but not to that extreme. I'm pretty tough to please when it comes to games but usually a game comes out just at the right time to re-ignite my interest in games. You just need that special game to scratch you right where you itch.

hell yeah nigga, for me now, its gotta be MGS3 Snake eater [brits get it 60000 years later] I like that gryph :shootem:

I've taken up celebacy in gaming for a while. Mostly because I have nothing execpt a Dreamcast and an unbeaten Echos 2(I'll get around to it, sooner or later). Just the occasional beat down on friends that come over. Damnit, I miss my older sister.

Or I can just go this route and say.

DAMN YOU SNOW

ah to many good games lately... halo2, doom3 and halfife 2... how could be bored of gaming.

Those are all shooters though.

I started playing the various "craft" games again. Some with friends, some without. Then I picked up World of Warcraft. It takes a hella long time to install and download the patches and whatnot.

I'll keep you posted on the installation progress. Maybe I'll get to play it this weekend.

I hate to say but it is true.  I have lost my interest in gaming.  I got a ps2 with the boot disk and all.  I have so many copied games that i don't even touch anymore.  I probably spend a week on a new game and i'm off in search of a new one to play with, leaving the other one unfinish in game play.  The cycle repeats and my interest is lost.  Maybe i'm getting old or something else.  Can it be that i have not found a game that sparks my interest? DAA'AAM!!!

dude haha of course ur gonna get bored of games if u buy games like that all the time..or i mean, copy em. i too do the same thing as u but i make sure that i dont spoil myself like that bc i kno imma get bored like u are right now. as of right now, i got naruto 2 and capcom fighting evolution and burnout 3, and im sure me and my buddies got at least a few more weeks b4 i got find another one...its simple man, jus cut down on ur games...and find one game to stick to...a long one haha

Winter is a good enough reason for me to just stay inside and go through my game collection. Like rando said, it's the oldschool tstuff that ultimately gets you interested again.

Then again, i also have a truckload of anime just sitting on my HDD screaming to be watched.