No plans for conscription in the US, huh?

random guy

http://www.thetowntalk.com/html/499F32E2-5...69307AA5A.shtml

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/draftandmvl...ce30dec03.shtml

http://publish.portland.indymedia.org/en/2...11/304815.shtml

Certain states are now REQUIRING anybody who signs up for a driver's license to commit their details to "the Selective Service", essentially "volunteering" themselves for the draft.

The worse part is, people as young as 15 are being signed up (presumably so they can be drafted at 18)

This is the biggest display so far of signs to REINTRODUCE conscription, and I highly recommend anyone who is eligible to recieve their driver's license to check if your state is participating in this "manditory volunteering" before going for your license.

(And to all those who were so adamant that there were no plans to reintroduce conscription, it looks like you were very wrong).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garbage, I'm 16 and haven't heard of any of this crap.

Would you read the freaking articles before dismissing them? This IS happening, and no matter how much you try to pretend it isn't, it won't go away

Oh and here're the states whrere it is happening.

As of October 19, 2004, 33 states, 3 territories, and the District of Columbia have enacted driver's license laws supporting SSS registration. They are: (1) Enacted and Implemented - Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Virgin Islands, and the District of Columbia; (2) Enacted But Not Yet Implemented - Guam, Maryland, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
Edited by random guy

this is so gay, i'm not gettin a license till this over then, Canada does look better everyday

what about California? kinda doubting us out here myself cause...welll...if you were a morally committed conservative politician, would you send someone to war that comes from a state with a shiitload of gays, atheism, and all other types of liberalism?

buuut...idk, we have that austrian governer who's a conservative :(

304816.jpg

that should just say "Unser Führer"

what about California? kinda doubting us out here myself cause...welll...if you were a morally committed conservative politician, would you send someone to war that comes from a state with a shiitload of gays, atheism, and all other types of liberalism?

It already IS that way in California. At least, I know I had to submit my info to selective service when I was 18. That was about 5 years ago.

Before everyone jumps on the slippery slope, this could just be so they can flood more prospective youngsters with ad pamphlets and calls from recruiters. I used to get those at least once a month when I was a bit younger, but they gave up on me eventually. There's no reason yet to expect they're taking things to the furthest extreme.

Edited by Daeval

304816.jpg

that should just say "Unser Führer"

It already IS that way in California. At least, I know I had to submit my info to selective service when I was 18. That was about 5 years ago.

no dude, you don't get it see, cause the state govs. in those states in those news pages had ppl giving their selective service info earlier than 18 see. Cause it's required by law to apply for selective service once you turn 18