FBAXXX-KOF2k3.zip and ROTD.zip

• 2 weeks later...
if memory serves me right, the latest fba-xxx makes a dat that you can use with either clrmame or romcenter.

best to use romcenter and that dat to check your romsets.

:thumbsup:

Man, I tried that. My roms check out and they still don't work. ROTD.zip won't get past the hardware check screen, ROTDn.zip has static for sound, Kof2k3.zip shows messed up graphics and when you press start after adding a credit it resets the rom. Both Rage of the Dragons roms listed in the dat FBAXXX 11/02 provieds don't have CRC's listed for the files in the zips, so that's a little frustrating as well. Pleaaaase, help me if anyone has these games working. It's completely out of my hands at this point. Reply would be good, PM would be even better.

Edited by strikingeuphony

if memory serves me right, the latest fba-xxx makes a dat that you can use with either clrmame or romcenter.

best to use romcenter and that dat to check your romsets.

;)

Man, I tried that. My roms check out and they still don't work. ROTD.zip won't get past the hardware check screen, ROTDn.zip has static for sound, Kof2k3.zip shows messed up graphics and when you press start after adding a credit it resets the rom. Both Rage of the Dragons roms listed in the dat FBAXXX 11/02 provieds don't have CRC's listed for the files in the zips, so that's a little frustrating as well. Pleaaaase, help me if anyone has these games working. It's completely out of my hands at this point. Reply would be good, PM would be even better.

I just tried rotd and rotdd with my latest fba xxxtreme release and these work great! Check out the download link, these include the DATs for RC and CLRM.

kof2003b should work also...

-djohng