NeoRagex Shots Factory

Ultron

Wanting to get onto the animated gifs scene i read the tutorial on ripping from the various emulatros, which was posted by one of you nice people. for neo geo they used kawaks, but all my neo geo roms appear to be for the neoRagex as they don't apear when i scan for them. I tried nebula and they show up on the list but after loading for a bit it says missing ng-lo.rom and stuff like that. I know i have them, ive put all those files into the roms folder and in file called neogeo.zip ive even tried putting them into each roms zip, but it still fails to load them. I was about to quit when i found the shots factory on my NeoRagex and it has all the features needed plus i can actually get all my games to work in it. Now when i take pics useing the shots factory the photos show up all distorted and messed up... but when i take a normal snap shot while in game it shows up in the folder fine.

Anybody else have/had this problem? or how to fix it?

The ng-lo.rom file missing refers to a missing Neo-Geo BIOS.

Whhat version of NRX are you using to save the shots? Some versions (although it might be system-specific) save borked shots.

This might be and XP issue, since it never happened on my old Win98 box. I haven't used Shots factory since I got XP, so that's my two cents anyway.

btw, in Neo-Geo emulators, the BIOS files should be zipped as Neogeo.zip and put into the roms folder.

This might be and XP issue, since it never happened on my old Win98 box. I haven't used Shots factory since I got XP

Would you help us find out if yours work or not?

Well, I tested it, and no, the Shots Factory in both 0.8c XP and EGCG works flawlessly. Sorry guys, but I'm stumped.

I tried it with Matrimelee under 0.8c and KOF2003 under EGCG.

Edited by Agozer

hmm.. what are you neorage settings? like interpolation.. or do you use scanlines? or some other configuration..

or do you use uni-bios instead of ther original ones?

ya i have the bios in the roms folder but it still says there missing

Edited by Ultron

hmm.. what are you neorage settings? like interpolation.. or do you use scanlines? or some other configuration..

or do you use uni-bios instead of ther original ones?

ya i have the bios in the roms folder but it still says there missing

I use Interpolation, no scanlines, VSync, Triple buffering. I use the Universe BIOS in NRX 0.8c, but not in EGCG.