MPAA to serve lawsuits on BitTorrent servers

Gryph

yeah yeah im sure once theyre done complain bout bittorrents, theyre gonna go back home and check on their torrent files like everyone else...man, they seriously need to stop fightin piracy bc theyll never win. escpially with the things that people are usin nowadays...i say screw them, and screw metalica for startin it all with the napster bit...u bastards...u dont see other artitsts complainin right??

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never fear bittorrent users!

The main bittorrent site (you know the one) is developing a replacement for bittorrent that will keep the swarming technology that makes it so great, but removes the need for a website listing the trackers. In effect, each user becomes the tracker. I think the new program is called exeem or something like that.

Also, I've stopped using the websites for bittorrent. The nice thing about torrent files is that they are so small that people share them on other p2p programs. So I just use a different program to search for torrents then use ABC to get my stuff. try it while you wait for exeem

maybe. or maybe it will be harder to track. there was an article on slashdot a yesterday talking about how frustrating bitorrent is for the mpaa, because there really isn't a central person for them to assault. I have to admit I don't know much about how bittorrent actually works.