wizard of oz mystery death

BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god ohm my god OMFG! i can't believe u just learned of that OLD myth. s well some say it's fake and was just a crane ( a type of bird) walking around some say it was a stage hand. BUt what I myself believe in is this myth of the munchkin hanging himself in the background and it was cought on tape. but ne ways i believe it's true and most others think it's false.

oh god ohm my god OMFG!

did u get an orgasm knowing that i barely found out bout this??? haha

anyways that site is weird. that ghost one, i dont think i can believe bc its photos...but im checkin out the other one right now...

if u wanted to know yes yes i was getting an orgasm a mighty huge one at that :P

u kno, the disney ones sound interesting too..like alladin sayin somethin very perverted with jasmine..i forget...any sites that has those naughty hidden goodies in disney movies?  :P

Hehe, those are awesome. My favorite one was in The Little Mermaid where the priest pops a woody when he marries Ariel and that guy.

u kno, the disney ones sound interesting too..like alladin sayin somethin very perverted with jasmine..i forget...any sites that has those naughty hidden goodies in disney movies?  :P

Hehe, those are awesome. My favorite one was in The Little Mermaid where the priest pops a woody when he marries Ariel and that guy.

i guess that lion king one was true. u can actually make up the word...if u slow it down....