Wizard

The reasons why we all *love* Sony!

</sarcasm>

Said, if not included;

Dead Pixels

Unknown Sratches

UMD Tray closing problems

Missing parts IN the UMD Tray

Powering On Problems (note: even happens when a battery was fully charged and/or the adapter was being used)

Backlights Flickering

This is why I absolutly hate first/2nd/3rd gen Sony products. I even hate their batteries.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the second time you've used that in 2 days. Get some new material.

Actually, the DS has been having this problem in some units. This is an official statement made by Nintendo:

"With a small number of Nintendo DS screens, one or two dots on the screen may appear to be "stuck" on a particular color, such as white or red. This effect is caused when a particular pixel (the dots that make up the screen) is not working properly, even with the high quality standards set by LCD manufacturers. You will find this situation is common in many LCD devices, (PC monitors, televisions, cell phones, etc.).

It's important to understand that this issue will remain limited to the pixels you have already noticed. The problem will not get any worse and you should not expect to see the problem in any other areas of the screen.

We suggest that you use your system for a few weeks to determine whether this interferes with your enjoyment of game play. If, after using your system for awhile, you feel that this tiny dot is too distracting, the Nintendo DS does carry a one-year warranty. We are happy to inspect and, if necessary, fix your system at no charge within the warranty period."

I'm pretty up todate with Nintendo's problems, but I knew about those waaaay before I came back here.

So, I posted it for the others. You posted Sony and their dead pixel problems, I'm bringing up DS and it's dead pixel problem. A little balance is needed, if you're going to rail against one company for that, do it for both.

So, I posted it for the others. You posted Sony and their dead pixel problems, I'm bringing up DS and it's dead pixel problem. A little balance is needed, if you're going to rail against one company for that, do it for both.

Didn't I say I hate both of them?

Because I know I did.

PSP sucks because I hate Sony in general.

DS sucks because. Christ, I just hate it. Nothing these 2 systems has even phased me of buying them. Well, maybe for Jam Band. But DS still blows because of it's stylus other random crap. Might as well mac on both and say their friking huge and as big as an xbox.