Wild C.A.T.S./Spiderman/X-Men TV shows

Sturmvogel

king arthur and the knights of justice....that was kool...bunch of dudes on horses, power-up to transform into super knights with new armor on themselves and the horses...that was pretty sweet...

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean Macross, Mospeada, and Southern Cross. those were the original shows they crammed together for english speaking countries. if you liked it check out "Macross do you remember love"

You forgot Voltron.

voltron was cool but it was kinda a rip off of battle of the planets (gatchaman)

anyways I really liked the cg spiderman that used to come on MTV that was pretty cool.

you mean Macross, Mospeada, and Southern Cross. those were the original shows they crammed together for english speaking countries. if you liked it check out "Macross do you remember love"

You forgot Voltron.

voltron was cool but it was kinda a rip off of battle of the planets (gatchaman)

anyways I really liked the cg spiderman that used to come on MTV that was pretty cool.

Yeah i know, i also hear this Macross do you remember love, anyway to me it will always be Robotech, it is amazing, i am 23 only but i have friends over 30 and when someone mentions Robotech it is the $hit and everybody talks about it, and how they ar erepeating the episodes and talkiing about protoculture

BTW do oyu take the photos for your avas or do you grab em somewhere cause they are really cool

No Captain Planet fans here?

The Power is YOURS!  -_-

GI Joe was my favorite cartoon.  It had some great voice acting.  I also like the original Batman animated series.  And Tiny Toons!

Dude, captain Planet rocked too. It was cheesy as hell, but it really tried to teach kids about environmental issues.