Wild C.A.T.S./Spiderman/X-Men TV shows

Sturmvogel

Voltron was kickass. Wild C.A.T.S. was awesome, and Savage Dragon :P

X-Men then was the best, the new one is decent...at best. Spider Man was good also, i remember the crossover with X-men and Punisher episodes.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dude, want nostalgia, how about the Super Mario Bro show. Or when on fridays they showed Zelda. Captain N was cool too.

You cant forget He-Man.

About the X-Men anime, ive seen all the shows, but then i remember. They changed the way they showed the credits. They started to show a bit of the Anime version of X-men. At first it was strange, but it was cool. Why they only showed it when the credits rolled was beyond me. It was like they were showing the anime credits version, but with american credits.

It sounds weird, but thats what i remember.

Edited by supa_al

Voltron was kickass. Wild C.A.T.S. was awesome, and Savage Dragon :P

X-Men then was the best, the new one is decent...at best. Spider Man was good also, i remember the crossover with X-men and Punisher episodes.

Meh..Voltron was okay. A little to formulaic for me. For Spidey, I liked the Clone Wars, where Parker runs into alternate versions of himself and they all fight together. Also where he teams up with Capt. America to kick nazi arse! For X-men, the Phoenix Saga was great

I'm speaking of mostly post-1992 stuff...but yeah the GameMaster/Zelda/Mario shows were fantastic too.

Edited by Sturmvogel

Transformers and The Turtles were at absolute best. The TMNT theme song is one of the catchiest ever, but sadly, in many countries, the song was translated and that butchered it up pretty badly.

I miss X-Men, TMNT, Voltron, Transformers, Thundercats, Silverhawks, Robotech, Astroboy, Ghostbusters, The Real Ghostbusters, old Looney Tunes (the new ones suck!), He-Man and Batman cartoons.

Edited by Chaotica

i use to watch batman and x-men when i was a kid but mostly anime if what i watched cuz in Hong Kong, there's not much marvel or dc cartoons

I watched a few episodes of the spiderman one, and watched the X-Men one religiously until they started getting into all the time travel crap that always kills the x-men for me. Batman the Animated Series (The old Fox ones anyway) was even more awesome. I also watched a lot of Tiny Toons and especially Animaniacs in their respective time periods.

As for older cartoons, you all have covered most of them.. TMNT, Ghostbusters, the Nintendo cartoons, Transformers, Thundercats, Silverhawks (!! Props to Chaotica for reminding me of that one), He-Man, Voltron, etc.

But, no one has mentioned G.I. Joe yet?! :(

Maybe I'm too old... That show tops my nostalgia list. It had a large cast of relatively fleshed out characters, and on a more recent viewing, could offend just about every group of people under the sun. There was a scene in an earlier episode where people are fistfighting, and someone goes "There's got to be a better way to handle this!" and someone else goes "Yeah," *raises pistol confidently to the screen* "it's called a gun." Mwahahaha.. Try and get THAT on the air these days..

To top it off, it had the best toyline EVER until somewhere in the 90s. I've even checked out the new ones 'cause I loved the old ones so much, and they blow in comparison.