Wild C.A.T.S./Spiderman/X-Men TV shows

Sturmvogel

Growing up, I think we had the best afternoon/Saturday morning shows, and the comic book ones were my favorite. Now a days, most of what you see is terribly dubbed anime shows (don't get me wrong I'm a big anime fan) that suck! I miss the days when I'd get up early to watch Ironman and the Fantastic Four, as well as X-men and Spiderman. Sure the shows weren't following the comics exaclty, but I think they did alright. Wild C.A.T.S. is another show (1992 I think) that I vaguely remember, cuz the characters were cool....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I used to watch Spiderman all the time. It wasn't a piece of crap like most super hero shows back then. WILD Cats I remember well, I loved that show. The X-Men was a great show, but X-Men Evolution isn't bad either. Only problem is Gambit isn't as common a character, and I haven't seen Jubilee yet.

Yes, those were the best. I was more of a Looney Toons, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs person since I preferred comedies to super hero stuff. But I was a huge Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan...that was beyond awesome.

Ahh,....the good ol days. Those were some great cartoons. X-Men was awsome, the new one sucks butt, Spider-Man was cool, Wild C.A.T.S was awsome, and the Turtles was great. Iron-Man was dope, so was the Hulk.

Does anyone remember when the newer episodes of X-men ended, when they showed the credits they showed in the background like an anime version of X-men. Anybody remember that? I've always wondered if they were gonna show that.

I, am, Iron Man.......I, am, IRON MAN!......lol

i really liked X-men and Spider-man. and for some reason, they nevr lasted more than 5 seasons....why???? then they remade spider with spider-man...unlimite where he goes to counter-earth. yeah, that one hardly lasted 2-3 episodes. terrible...i hated that one haha.

Hhehe..I forgot about the Hulk. It was decent. About the X-men and anime pic thing. I'd venture to say I've seen the show from start to finish more than anyone here, but I don't remember seeing that. I see you guys are mentioning the Turtles which was what I "lived" on as a kid. But that was way back when in the 80's with Transformers and Thundercats. For me, the goldenage was in the early to mid 90's. I might also mention Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM one, not FOX).

King Arthur as awesome!! They were football players transported to a different time hahahahah. Thanks for reminding me...ah the nostalgia. :P