New Advent Children trailer

Agozer

kick ass indeed, but i rather hav them work on something totally new then milk the FF7 franchise, mayb if they did this a lil bit earlier... :P

Yeah well, it was pretty obvious that Squeenix would do something to plaease the fanboy masses sooner or later. By some measurement, FF7 is still their biggest hit in a way, so I can understand why they are milking it.

i saw this yesterday and it kick ass, so it's the story about what happens after FF7 ??

Yeah, two years after. You'll see Kadaj summon Bahamut in there, which is pretty badass in it's own right. Aeris is supposed to be there as a flashback or a dream of somesort.

kick ass indeed, but i rather hav them work on something totally new then milk the FF7 franchise, mayb if they did this a lil bit earlier... :lol:

Yeah well, it was pretty obvious that Squeenix would do something to plaease the fanboy masses sooner or later. By some measurement, FF7 is still their biggest hit in a way, so I can understand why they are milking it.

So this will be Final Fantasy VII-2 (A la FFX-2)?

This movie will reveal alot of mysteries that were left behind on FF7, there are so many damn rumors on the unofficial final fantasy websites...

also, like 4 years ago when I was playing this game, there was a rumor that you can get the supernova materia and so I wasted my time walking back and forth in Junon trying to talk to everybody.. then later found out that it wasn't true....