Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gryph

What did you play most recently?

Halo reach, looks pretty....

we must be looking at diff versions of the same game then lol , i think the game looks meh

That was the best comment I could think of for reach

lol i concur then

Singularity on PC - I just got my magic hand of time thingy.

I like this game, will play more tomorrow.

Dead Rising 2 case 0. bit the bullet and bought it. maxed out my level and got all the achievements.

Dead Rising 2 case 0. bit the bullet and bought it. maxed out my level and got all the achievements.

Im gonna grab this for the PC cant wait always wanted to play dead rising one, but never had a 3sexy.

Vanquish demo was awesome.

Mass effect was good.

Empire earth 3 was shit.

Now playing Hitman 1

Yeah. Took me forever and a day to beat that boss, though. Two forms, and a few dozen "weak point" cores. Fuck the one that's attached to its back. Its triple laser sweep move is also pretty nasty.

Yeah. Took me forever and a day to beat that boss, though. Two forms, and a few dozen "weak point" cores. Fuck the one that's attached to it's back. Its triple laser sweep move is also pretty nasty.

Yeah my only fault with the game is you run out of ammo pretty damn fast. Beat the boss with barely ammo left and I'm like if this last mg clip doesn't do it fuck.

Yeah. Took me forever and a day to beat that boss, though. Two forms, and a few dozen "weak point" cores. Fuck the one that's attached to it's back. Its triple laser sweep move is also pretty nasty.

Yeah my only fault with the game is you run out of ammo pretty damn fast. Beat the boss with barely ammo left and I'm like if this last mg clip doesn't do it fuck.

Yeah, tell me about it. There's only like four or five gun crates/stands on the whole platform where the fight takes place, and two of them give you grenades instead of more dakka.

Bleach HTS 7 on PSP. Suck balls.

Kingdom Heart: Birth By Sleep on PSP. The graphic will blow you away. Havent dive deep enough into the gameplay to comment further.