What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not digging lost planet 2 so i guess i will imerse my self in alan wake till skate and red dead

ahh, right after I finished DLing it... I knew it was gonna be a waste of ratio.

Skate 3 is DLing now! Alan Wake is pissing me off. enemies spawn behind you way to much. you'll be fighting some guys in front of you and bam! hit from behind with no warning. you can't even see the guy behind you while he's hitting you. I really want to finish it though because the story is cool.

alan wake is frustrating ammo can be a bit of a problem to me. the fucked up part is that even when u beat it , the game is not complete they are releasing like 14 more epidsodes as dlc which is fucked up for a game thats been in dev for 5 yrs.

yay i will have skate 3 in about 45 mins!!!

I didn't even bother with Ride. There is some stuff about Skate 3 that I Love and some that I am not crazy about right now. The fact that the Skate Reel and Park sharing is DLC is pissing me off. The areas seem to wide open. I guess that is so the Object dropper has plenty of room.

Fed up with FFXIII. THinking of selling it off. If I enjoy GTAIV more than FFXIII, there must be something wrong with me or something wrong with the game :(