What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

word on the street is Alan Wake is leaking as we speak... err type.

LOl, try playing SSFIV with Agozer jjust now. 1 second lag but it wasnt that terrible :D

That's what we get when we're on the opposite ends of the world. There wasn't any lag on my end when I played against you, but damn, when that other player joined, the lag went through the roof.

SSF4 for the first time last night.

The new characters will take some getting used to but Cody, Guy, Dudley, Makoto and Dee-Jay are coming a bit more naturally given my previous Alpha and SF3 experience. Adon feels a lot different from before, haven't touched T.Hawk or Ibuki, yet. And Juri is fun but I don't know what she's capable of yet so will need practice with her.

Anybody want to play tonight in about 6 hours let me know.

I didn't like Lost Planet. and the LP2 demo didn't do anything for me so I may skip it.

Alan Wake. hmm.. the story is great so far. reminds me of the steven king novel "the dark Half". I am just starting the 3rd chapter. controls are kinda clunky. graphics are a mix. the environments look great. but the character models look sorta off. I wish there was more day time exploration before the night time survival starts in the chapters.

I'm really hoping for a Skate 3 and Red Dead leak soon. those are the 2 games I'm really looking forward to for the summer.

yeah Alan Wake is Xbox only.

I like the way each chapter is like a Tv show. starts with a TV style recap of the last chapter.