• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as i went to boot up ssf4 my 360 red ringed fml

Ouch.

I played solo for a few hours this morning. Good stuff

Im playing a bit of Batman AA: Im flying through it quite quickly this time.

In about 2 hours Id got to Poison Ivy's joint.

I also out of the blue started chaining 10+ Combos together...

Just cause 2 PC this could be a blast but for some reason the controls feel odd to me.

I had to grapple up the side of a building and it was like there was no flow to it whatsoever...

I had trouble saving the game with a dodgy PC download so im just gonna save it for now untill i read something regarding saving games, i mean the skidrow and reloaded release both have problems with save features wtf is happening to crack groups surly when 100 people report save game issues it means there is something wrong with the crack.

duh! the ability to save a game is fundamental!

I also got a great rip of left for dead 2, took some time to get it running but was worth it, it even supports online play, while this is pretty useless to me at the moment.

SSFIV it's just same old same old. the 2 new characters suck IMO.

GTA Episodes from liberty City - I just can't get into it. I just played the Biker one. not the gay one. It seems real choppy and ugly.

Dead To Rights: Retribution. this one is hard cuz sometimes it feels great, then you try to fight someone and punch in the wrong direction. I think it is a camera problem. the graphics are hit and miss. the voice acting is shit.

GTA Episodes from liberty City - I just can't get into it. I just played the Biker one. not the gay one. It seems real choppy and ugly.

Its no where near as polished or imaginative as 4 this game and heavy rain are on the trade in stock for Red dead for me.

You can go in the options and turn of "noise" to brighten the graphics up... (the noise filter isnt present in TbOgT)

If your disappointed now I can safely say it wont get much better.

When I got playing it I was a bit pissed off with it all to be honest it felt cheap and rushed.

Not to mention your bike magically appears after certain missions such as the last one...

I heard dead to rights sucks.