What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing God of War: Chains of Olympus in HD. It's God of War, so I'm liking it.
i have 3 more trophies to complete. 1000 hits combo, the softie and the break out from being frozen 5 times in a row.

I've recently beaten ... Shadows of the Damned ...

I'm stuck in one of the sections where Garcia 'Fucking' Hotspur's "girlfiend" chases him and tries to kill him by kissing. I'm just not fast enough, and she seems to on your ass in a second if you stop running.

I've recently beaten ... Shadows of the Damned ...

I'm stuck in one of the sections where Garcia 'Fucking' Hotspur's "girlfiend" chases him and tries to kill him by kissing. I'm just not fast enough, and she seems to on your ass in a second if you stop running.

180 turn and use the light shot.

Thanks. Will give it a try.

@L.S.D.: Where exacly does Chains of Olympus fit in GoW canon? It's fairly obvious that Ghost of Sparta happens between GoW1 and GoW2, but Chains of Olympus seems like it's a prequel of sorts to GoW1 -- yet there are some hints that set the game after the events of of the first game. Or then I'm just overanalyzing it.

P.S. Persephone is a bitch. Cool battle, though.

Thanks. Will give it a try.

@L.S.D.: Where exacly does Chains of Olympus fit in GoW canon? It's fairly obvious that Ghost of Sparta happens between GoW1 and GoW2, but Chains of Olympus seems like it's a prequel of sorts to GoW1 -- yet there are some hints that set the game after the events of of the first game. Or then I'm just overanalyzing it.

P.S. Persephone is a bitch. Cool battle, though.

COO is prequel to GOW1. The timeline where he is still in service to the gods. And yes, despite what everyone is saying, i think the length of COO is just fine. GOS seems to drag at some points though

Yeah, I felt that Chains of Olympus was just fine in length, although I understand the complaints about it as well. I was a few minutes shy of 6 hours at the final save point.

• 2 weeks later...