What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Ridge Racer 3D - Very fun and thank god the 3d works for my eyes. :D

NFS World - fun but very laggy.

Dead or Alive 3D - i like it as much as DOA 2.

Street Fighter Volt - on the Iphone: Meh, i dunno they need to leave this alone already :D

Nova 2 - on the iphone: Amazing, i only wish i had a gamepad :)

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the preview copy is pc. it is supposedly the first 8 or so hours. I only played about an hour. I didn't want to spoil the console release.

• 2 weeks later...

Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

Kind of like Minecraft+Metal Gear minus the excitement of Metal Gear. It has an "Autism" mode, which is like Minecraft Classic, as well as various other game modes, which are unlocked as you complete other modes.

I've been playing this thing on the Caanoo, but there's a Wiz and PC release, as well.

I've also been playing Steelstorm from the HIB3, which is a lot of fun online. I recently played campaign mode for a couple of hours with a friend.

Deus ex. I didnt really get into it. It has that same stale feel as duke nukum.

Driver sqn francisco. WTF? Sucks dick. Seriously

Dead island. Fuckin bad ass. Its like fps version of dead rising with good graphics and no frustrating time limits or dragging dumb survivirs across the map. Ive only got a little ways into it cuz i am working like a slave right now.

Deus ex. I didnt really get into it. It has that same stale feel as duke nukum.

Driver sqn francisco. WTF? Sucks dick. Seriously

Dead island. Fuckin bad ass. Its like fps version of dead rising with good graphics and no frustrating time limits or dragging dumb survivirs across the map. Ive only got a little ways into it cuz i am working like a slave right now.

My interest in deus ex is failing pretty bad right now, last night i foudn my self navigating to a place i wanted to go and getting stuck in an ally, i just quit out! (zoned out)

Driver sucks? Ill tll my cousin its not that good then. But he does like straight foreword driving games.

There you go again with your dead island erection!

I admit that i want though.

• 4 weeks later...

Dead Island. I wish they spent a little more time on npc facial animations. They're all so stone-faced and emotionless... and the women are ugly too. My only other gripe is how easy durability on your weapons goes from like... 15 minutes of playing. Otherwise an amusing and enjoyable multiplayer experience.

Who do you voodoo bitch?!