What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioshock 2

It was fun. Nothing like using a drill to smash people. Though you really need to play the first game to get a grip on the story, and not a long time ago, cuz you forget a lot and then get thrust into a lot of details in part two.

Lol Ems we said to play Mass Effect 2 a while ago. I beat the game with all five classes minus Engineer, which i'm picking up again since ME3 was shown off at E3. I want my save-game to be ready by the time its out... plus I had no idea Arrival DLC was out in March.

Bioshock 2

It was fun. Nothing like using a drill to smash people. Though you really need to play the first game to get a grip on the story, and not a long time ago, cuz you forget a lot and then get thrust into a lot of details in part two.

BioShock 2 is great. Minerva's Den makes it even better. I've never understood the hate the game got from certain gamers.

I usually don't care about the multiplayer in FPS games at all (a game having mandatory multiplayer Trophies/Achievements makes me furious + I don't really like FPS multiplayer in general), but BioShock 2's multiplayer is one rare exception. I really like it.

Yeah I don't like games that require you to play co-op to get more out of the game either. I was gonna try Hunted: The Demon's Forge but yeah...

Maybe when RAGE is out we should clan it up like I used to in the old Quake 2/Quake 3 Arena days.

Thoughts?

Fear 3.

Average.

I missed fear 2 so cant say if this has any effect on me as such but judging the game...

Well I find it boring. Clever AI though, but other than that, environments are generic occasionally "ok"

It hasn't creeped me out at all..

You know what im just going to say it, FEAR 3 sucks.

Trials 2 on the PC - I love it, but its so dam difficult to complete a course...

Anyone who can do this on medium and do a few with no falls - holy shit you put some game time in!

Fear 3.

Average.

I missed fear 2 so cant say if this has any effect on me as such but judging the game...

Well I find it boring. Clever AI though, but other than that, environments are generic occasionally "ok"

It hasn't creeped me out at all..

You know what im just going to say it, FEAR 3 sucks.

I liked FEAR 2, so I guess I'll like the third as well, although when FEAR 2 came out, people said that it wasn't that scary anymore and the horror aspects took a backseat for the basic action. I suppose this is the case FEAR 3 as well.