Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played mass effect 2 demo!

Im gonna like this game!!

Not downloading it though its far too big 14gig when I might be able to buy it for 15 quid this wednesday.

Why didnt any of you say "EMSLEY YOU DUMBASS MASS EFFECT 2 IS THE AWESOME!"

The only thing I found odd though was the levelling system, i mean i just did like two sections of the game and I could nearly upgrade all my stuff whats the point in that in about another 3 chapters Me and my team will be fully levelled.

Why didnt any of you say "EMSLEY YOU DUMBASS MASS EFFECT 2 IS THE AWESOME!"

I believe I did. But did you listen/read? No.

Mass Effect 2 is great. Mining planets for resources, not so much. Well, it becomes less mandatory once you've accumulated an assload of resources. Except Element Zero, which is rare and needed for most of the cool stuff you can research.

P.S. I think you're confusing character levels and ability levels. Besides, after a while, you can switch certain abilities.

The game just seemed vague and people never really said "what it was about."

Plus sites that I check for reviews give games 9.5 that I think are normally boring like RTS dragon age or something that got a 9.5 but it looks pointless to me? Would I be right in thinking this is another game that slipped my radar?

Crysis 2 - I booted it up with my new card and nearly shit a brick it looked that immense, as the game waved on though I started suffering pretty bad Lag and slow loading and low FPS, Noticed there are no graphics settings to play with STUPID.

So I found a tool and I have reduced my settings to get a FPS boost, still tweaking now...

Good game, a kick ass FPS

This is the 3rd time I have said play Mass Effect 2 when you mentioned it...

Play the fucking game already Emsley, its time well spent- as far as gaming goes. This game is the tops and the 3rd one is approaching... at FTL

Yes... you could be the asshole, the rogue. I bet thats the kinda route you naturally take when given the chance. Amiright?

This is the 3rd time I have said play Mass Effect 2 when you mentioned it...

Play the fucking game already Emsley, its time well spent- as far as gaming goes. This game is the tops and the 3rd one is approaching... at FTL

Yes... you could be the asshole, the rogue. I bet thats the kinda route you naturally take when given the chance. Amiright?

I picked solider war hero as my class, Im going to try and hunt a copy down tomorrow, im not really up for downloading 14gig in one file this ISP might flag that up. Rambo Shepard.