What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is Yakuza 4 any good. I never even played Yak3. just deleted it.

is Yakuza 4 any good. I never even played Yak3. just deleted it.

LOL i know how you are about cutscenes so i can't fully reccommend yakuza 4 for you, then again i just played the first 30 mins and only about 5 of those were spent actually fighting lol

Yakuza 3: I felt like it was a good game but so "go here go there" type of thing, I cant see number 4 helping.

I did LOVE been able to ram Bike over a guys head though, it all depends how much time you have to invest into a game.

It will probably be a quirky son of a bitch such as the "photo" moment in Yakuza 3...

Very Japanese.

DE2 in August? What? Pfft... it better be awesome

Anyway, been playing Torchlight new to the Xbox arcade. Never even heard of this, as Im mostly console. Well its a Diablo clone through and through. Artistically its on the silly side, think World of Warcraft but alittle more cartoony. I began a normal diff game and after a few floors I restarted on Hard. The game is quite easy... Its like they want you to destroy the game. The drop rates in this game are ridiculous, Diablo II took FOREVER (legit) to get anything badass. Harder diff gives better loot. On top of stuff dropping left and right, you can enchant anything. the first enchant has a 2% chance to erase all effects off the item, every time you successfully enchant, the % goes up. Point is you can enchant everything and you can make something already uber, into something absolutely amazing.

The game is great for someone who wants to hack and slash and misses Diablo. But there is no multiplayer so I dont see this game having much steam behind it.

Homefront 2 = sucks. these are the dry times. nothing to look forward to except MK.