What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Got round to spending a few hours with bulletstorm, I like it!

Although the skill kills can be pretty random and you cant always work it into the game, like later on you get those guys you cant hook with the whip... Some great moments so far.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

slide them dudes. then you can leash em out of the air. or shoot em in the butt. your choice.

slide them dudes. then you can leash em out of the air. or shoot em in the butt. your choice.

i kept shooting mini bosses then shooting him in the butt.

I still Havnt kicked anyones head off yet, though its funny when they have a "gag" reflex, also if you shoot em point blank with the sniper (no scope) you get "show off"

Hard Corps: Uprising / 360 Arcade Marketplace

I remember someone made sure I heard about this game a while back... maybe Fumanchu.

It is everything you would expect a Contra game to be. Typically one starts in Uprising mode in which you collect Cr. to purchase enhancements, such as when you grab a super machine gun, it starts at lvl 2, or an upgrade on your lives or special skills like evades etc. In rising mode you can start at any stage... this is how you practice.

Once your familiar with the stages layouts and boss strategies, your ready for arcade mode. Basically its just a character with preset abilities. Nice and challenging. There are only 8 stages but each stage offers a different type of gameplay. Even up to the boss strategies themselves. There are points where the game feels like a shooter... like Gradius type shooters.

There are a total of 4 characters but Konami made 2 of them DLC. Fuuuuck games that are released... in which you must make further purchases to make it complete. Shady, seedy business practice there. This knocked Konami down a peg for me.

The game is fun, and a blast with a friend. If you like Contra, you would appreciate this game at some level.

I like Hard Corps but I didn't know Konami did it. I refer this game as the Guilty Gear version of Contra. I d/led the other 2 characters. The chick with the sword is hard to play as since it's basically bringing a sword to a gunfight. But her sword is strong.

Fight Night Champion - Like Solidius like the franchise so this is good. Story mode gives me mixed feelings. I like the real story this time round. but I miss creating a fighter and training him up. I haven't poked around to see if that is another mode now.

currently installing MGS4 I've also got Yakuza 3, Siren, 3d dot game heroes and Uncharted 2. still to unzip and throw on the usb HDD.

currently installing MGS4

well that didn't take long for me to become thoroughly annoyed by the cut scenes. it's like every 10 steps.

MGS4 is def a story based game which if u skip the cut scenes u can beat that game in under 2 hrs lol,Uncharted is just the shit lol, I was teetering about getting Yakuza 3 but I hear mixed things about it and dont wanna waste the bandwith on something I wont get into,3d dot game heroes is pretty fun if you ever wanted to play the original Legend of Zelda in 3d lol. I started a game of 3d heroes and enjoyed it I will get around to more at some point.