What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bulletstorm. I actually played it for a few hours straight. that's a good sign for me. alot of shooters only get 30 minutes out of me.

Heavy Rain. it goes against my "no QTE" rule. the whole damn thing is a QTE. but the story is keeping me engaged. I can only play it when my wife is home though cuz she doesn't want to miss anything.

Heavy Rain. it goes against my "no QTE" rule. the whole damn thing is a QTE. but the story is keeping me engaged. I can only play it when my wife is home though cuz she doesn't want to miss anything.

It's awesome first time through.

I know who the origami killer is.... .... .... Pay me 100 bucks or else!

It's awesome first time through.

I know who the origami killer is.... .... .... Pay me 100 bucks or else!

I know too lol so dont spoil it for the man, I would hate to have to whip a man's ass

anyway Inky just be very careful with all the characters you interact with in that game , that's all I will say lol . You will figure out who the killer is before the end of the story if ya pay attention