What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I got dead space 2 today and what a steaming pile of horse shit the install process is!

After using my sexperience I got it running, really enjoying it so far, cant wait to get stuck in again tomorrow, can any of you guys give me a heads up on which weapons are worth the time?????

Line gun,plasma cutter,pulse rifle,detonator mines

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got dead space 2 today and what a steaming pile of horse shit the install process is!

After using my sexperience I got it running, really enjoying it so far, cant wait to get stuck in again tomorrow, can any of you guys give me a heads up on which weapons are worth the time?????

I just stick to plasma cutter the whole game. If you have a good aim, it is more than enough for you to play through the missions.

yea I Remember last time round that the plasma cutter if upgraded would of done most of the jobs as we went on, Im gonna get the original dead space as soon as I can.you do need some kind of exsplosive floor clearer though, i like the line cutter as a big "one shot and its done" but those stupid mines it throws out are pretty useles i dont seem to be able to remote detonate them

Not liking the mine thrower - its hard to anticipate which way they are gonna come at you, and its weak when its just fired and it smacks the enemys.

Plasma cutter, pulse rifle, and line gun have all done a good job for me so far, these seem to be the three that are my prefered weapons, the last slot im still experimenting but I have taken a liking to the force shove gun

Finally got Dead Space 2 Limited Edititon for a relatively cheap. Love the beginning of the game so far. How nice of them to pit armorless Isaac with no Plasma Cutter against two or three Necromorphs.

More dead space 2, let me tell you this game has been AWESOME BUT!!!!

After a certain segment near the end it just goes down hill, they think its a good idea to have you swarmed, and in my opnion ruins the flow of the game, however After a bit of saving and reloading I managed to get to a quiet part as in what i think is the last boss not entirely sure, any way the last boss is cheap, you just get hammered from all sides, TIP: Make sure you have the force gun for the final encounter or your gonna be in trouble completing it!

I used so many health packs getting there, not happy with the end segment, it appears its just luck if you can complete this bit.

I realize how overdue i am at this point but went through Mass Effect and am currently on Mass Effect 2, Thane's loyalty mission. Still need to do Samara's and get Legion, then do Tali's and Legion's loyalty mission before, hopefully, being attacked by the Collectors and having to go through the Omega 4 Relay.

Honestly, i haven't been this engrossed in a game, much less an RPG, since my days as a pre-teen. Suprised that a game like this exists today and it has catapulted to become one of my top favorites of all-time.

Cannot wait for part 3.

Bulletstorm Demo. I can see having short term fun with this. much like The Club. Not something I'd be going back to after much time though.

Fight Night Champions Demo. I always like the fight Night games so yeah. this is good.