What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Risk it or leave it? I might actually be able to afford a decent card in about two weeks.

you better take that gfx card money and put it away for diapers :D

Risk it or leave it? I might actually be able to afford a decent card in about two weeks.

you better take that gfx card money and put it away for diapers :D

8 months to go, in the meantime everything is game!

Dead Space: Extraction is pretty damn neat, at least as far as the demo goes. Good atmosphere. Works with the SIXAXIS fairly well, although it's really hard to hit supply crates while moving; Rail Shooters are kinda frustrating in that respect. It's clearly a title for the PS Move.

I have Dead Space 2, but I haven't touched it yet.

I'm playing Star Ocean the Last Hope International version, and re-playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I actually rented these games from Gamefly and then copied them to my harddrive with a backup manager, Star Ocean is 20GB, I already purchased a 500GB for my slim because right now these games are eating all of my harddrive space.

Finish Dead Space 2.

More of the same, but it is not a bad thing. The addition of hacking can be fun as it is sporadically placed. But feel like the levels are shorter than DS1 since i breezed through the levels in Veteran in 3-4 days. But still, very good stuffs. but the end boss kinda meh

Star Ocean - The Last Hope International, once I get back around to playing it. I finished the first boss and met this one guy with elf ears and green hair.

I didn't even play Dead Space 2, I already predicted what the experience would be like, and decided it's not what I want. No more playing certain games just because they exist.

I got dead space 2 today and what a steaming pile of horse shit the install process is!

After using my sexperience I got it running, really enjoying it so far, cant wait to get stuck in again tomorrow, can any of you guys give me a heads up on which weapons are worth the time?????