What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to clear a particularly nasty bit in Dead Space. The game was just sitting around for months because that bit got on my nerves too much.

My faith in the game's awesomeness has been restored.

Been playing WoW for the past month, I'm waiting for cataclysm like no tomorrow come next week. Have a guild of 10 Locals so its pretty bad ass, also I've realized that its much cheaper than what I was doing prior to me re-starting the game. The grind-fest is slowly disappearing from the game (I made a new toon, at level 30 atm), in the time that its taken me to level to 30, I've helped save one of the major city leaders from dying, cleared an entire area of opposite faction mobs with nuclear missiles, and watched an Orc die in my hands for the sake of the Horde. I don't believe that in its current setting WoW can beat what I expect in a MMO (for you still from time to time, spot instructions from the designers to extend your time playing), but until Guild Wars 2 I'm stuck playing what I can, and its the best at the moment in the genre (WoW I mean). I only hope that when it does get released, GW2 does beat my expectations and it becomes what the original goal of an MMO was all those years ago when I was first introduced to the genre.

Ill start Dead Space as soon as I complete 100% of LoS

Speaking of which, I have noticed the hit box in the game is off, perhaps this accounts for the PG timing. There are times when I die and it goes slo mo, during which, you can see the attack plain as day, and it isnt even close! I think they made the timing so forgiving due to the hit box issue.

Managed to clear a particularly nasty bit in Dead Space. The game was just sitting around for months because that bit got on my nerves too much.

My faith in the game's awesomeness has been restored.

Final encounter is fucking stroke inducing.

I refused to do it - dead space is the shit though no doubt about it.

Black ops patches i think there is two or three? but im using Kaos rip and using skidorows stuff to "fix."

It hasnt fixed anything - no one really knows whats going on all we do know is, is that the coders should be beaten.

Badly.

Vanquish. I'm close to the end, but it's been good times.

Did you lol at the ending credits?

Yes, very much. Damn, that was awesome. A bit of a throwback to old(er)-school gaming. I think that it was a great detail to actually see the faces of the developers.

• 1 month later...

It was a good game. Didnt get the expansion though. Wish they didnt "patch" it like they did.

Playing lots of Magic the Gathering on 360, and Katamiri for the time being, bored of games again. Dead Space 2 will be out and Ill pick that up, 2 worlds 2 is on my friends lists so I may pick it up soon as it hits. Sure the first was fruity, but it was cool online. This'll likely be a repeat of Red Dead... where I pick the game up to play with the fellas and Im the only one playing consistantly... at least in this game I will be all powerful by the time they play again.