What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you expect? I don't understand the hype for this game. The first one was complete shit yet everyone is excited for the second one expecting it to be good. Yay a sequel to complete shit that will be even shittier!!!

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

I dunno dude Skythe has some valid points the first Force Unleashed was short and linear and buggy as all get out and the second one while most of the bugs were fixed the game suffered from being short again, cutscenes that didnt make sense half the time,more linear than the first, and a leveling system you almost dont need cuz you are quite powerful from the start of the game,oh and framerate drops when they poured too many stormtroopers on the screen at once.

What the shit!?

It's an action/adventure game. It's suppose to be linear. It has a story. Another reason it's linear.

I'm an idiot because I don't like starwars force unleashed 2? haha okay. You enjoy paying 60 dollars, putting the game in your console, holding up and tapping A for 4 hours and then never playing it again. Don't worry though, In a couple months the next shitty half assed star wars game will get pumped out and you can do it all over again. Regardless of what you think of star wars, the games are fucking terrible. It's like Madden for nerds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_video_games

Seriously look at all those fucking games. There like 5 worth playing.

Not that this really means all that much, but it's getting pretty shitty reviews too unless you read your reviews from someplace called "Cheat Code Central" or similar garbage: http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/st.../critic-reviews

Even video game reviewers are saying the story is bad is my main point here though. Seriously don't bring up the story, it is fucking bad. I have played the game. Its terribly written. Imagine the low standards video game reviewers have for stories and they are even saying it sucks!

"It's an action/adventure game. It's suppose to be linear. It has a story. Another reason it's linear. "

This argument is weak as fuck. I have played MANY action/adventure games that where not linear (It's not really an ACTION ADVENTURE if its linear is it?) and EVEN MORE games with a story that where not linear gameplay wise. Sure the story may not have had varying story points where you could choose what happened but that didn't make it overall linear. The genre and it supposedly having a story is no excuse for it to be linear at all.

Go play a real video game and stop making excuses for a shitty one. Perhaps read some books/watch some good movies so you can see what a real story is like too. Personally I would be pissed off if I paid 60 dollars for a 4 hour game so I would try and get my money back too. Maybe you can sell it to some dumbass?

I apologize if I have insulted you, but you called me an idiot which was completely uncalled for.

I apologize if I have insulted you, but you called me an idiot which was completely uncalled for.

And again I'm gonna call you an idiot. My first comment to you was what you said about 1 not 2.

The 2nd reason you're an idiot is for assuming. I didn't buy the game and I don't read reviews. I form my own opinions.

I'm not arguing that 2 was bad. I agree with my original statement that it was annoyingly short. Plus the fact that the game caused more questions asked to the story as opposed to the extremely few that were answered.

Anywho.

I reactivated my Gamefly account and I should be getting Rock Band 3 soon. I unfortunately won't get to play with the keyboard or pro guitar.

And again I'm gonna call you an idiot. My first comment to you was what you said about 1 not 2.

The 2nd reason you're an idiot is for assuming. I didn't buy the game and I don't read reviews. I form my own opinions.

I'm not arguing that 2 was bad. I agree with my original statement that it was annoyingly short. Plus the fact that the game caused more questions asked to the story as opposed to the extremely few that were answered.

Anywho.

I reactivated my Gamefly account and I should be getting Rock Band 3 soon. I unfortunately won't get to play with the keyboard or pro guitar.

Okay well your the idiot then. The first one is even worse than the second one. At least they showed some minor improvement with the gameplay - the part that matters because the story is beyond hope. I also didn't assume anything and I even said "not that reviews matter" or something along those lines and then I went on to say I was mainly bringing them up to show that even video game critics where whining about the story. It was bad for more reasons than you state as well. I still don't understand why you expected anything from the story though. You don't really play a game like this for the story. Its extremely bad and nothing suggested it was going to be anything otherwise. I guess it figures though - Likes bad stories and doesn't understand posts. I think someone may have a reading disability. I will try and be more straightforward and use smaller words from now on.

Can I ask you something though? Why do you get so offended when I say this game sucks? Does it hold a special place in your heart? Did you help make it? Do you make money off it? Are you afraid that because of my forum post it will change opinions everywhere and it will sell less copies? I just don't understand why you care so much.

Oh yeah...and you have a Gamefly account. HA. What would be even more retarded is if you actually re-activated a gamefly account JUST for rock band 3.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta. Best sex minigame ever in the series with a massive orgy :) Story-wise, one of the better one. Gameplay-wise, despite the lesser choice of weapons and magic, those available are really good enough. And also ,

BROOOTTTHHHHEEERRRRR!!!! Seriously, if Kratos is no more for GOW Series, his brother, Deimos will be an even greater replacement

Just when I thought Black Ops couldn't get any better, The online is really good and there are 2 old school games to unlock one is Zork for you OG's who like the txt based games and then there is DOA or Dead Ops Arcade which is a throwback to Smash TV and is a blast to play.