What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Finally finished Majora's Mask tonight. The final dungeons were actually extremely easy as was the final battle. All in all though, I'd have to say this is probably the most obnoxious Zelda game I've ever played (CD-i crap excluded, of course).

What do you mean by obnoxious? Everyone hates on Majora's mask I actually liked it.

Force Unleashed 2 was annoyingly short.

What did you expect? I don't understand the hype for this game. The first one was complete shit yet everyone is excited for the second one expecting it to be good. Yay a sequel to complete shit that will be even shittier!!! The PC port was the laziest port I've ever seen. NO graphics options NOT ONE. All you could change was your screen resolution. WTF is that shit?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Artistically, the game is very nice and holds it's own within the franchise. The problem is the repetitive and tedious nature of the game. Side-quests are much more drawn out and several of them branch off into different quests. This requires you to do the same quest over and over again. Everything is also time dependent, if you miss a key event only by a minute you'll need to reset time and restart the entire process. The time system was an interesting mechanic, but it felt like Nintendo just used it as a cheap way to lengthen the gameplay time.

The difficulty was also another annoying point of the game. It seemed to fluctuate all over the place with no rhyme or reason and many of the difficult fights felt more like battling the game engine than the enemy. A good example would be the boss of the Great Bay Temple, it was probably one of the hardest and most annoying fights in the game. Contrary to that, the final battles were a breeze.

Overall, the game just feels rushed and lacks the refinement and polish of other titles in the franchise.

What did you expect? I don't understand the hype for this game. The first one was complete shit yet everyone is excited for the second one expecting it to be good. Yay a sequel to complete shit that will be even shittier!!!

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

What did you expect? I don't understand the hype for this game. The first one was complete shit yet everyone is excited for the second one expecting it to be good. Yay a sequel to complete shit that will be even shittier!!!

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

I dunno dude Skythe has some valid points the first Force Unleashed was short and linear and buggy as all get out and the second one while most of the bugs were fixed the game suffered from being short again, cutscenes that didnt make sense half the time,more linear than the first, and a leveling system you almost dont need cuz you are quite powerful from the start of the game,oh and framerate drops when they poured too many stormtroopers on the screen at once.

I got to play black ops after all,, it's good but there is something off about it. I can't put my finger on it.

I knew it! Treyarch /

World at war was for me incredibly boring - it was chaotic crappy AI- i always felt boxed in.