What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God of War III is fucking epic. Finally got my hands on the game.

If u ignore the loopholes in the story, yeah, it is really great. I am replaying all GOW at the moment to prepare for GOW: Ghost of Sparta, going to be released this Nov 2nd.

I'm not nearly far enough to have an opinion about any possible loopholes.

Anyway, why does Hephaesteus sound so familiar? I found the dude at The Forge forging some stuff. I remember something about him being at least referenced in the prior games.

I got the RF version but i had to run it thru abgx360 first

found out why..

A new beta version [build 12606] of the Fall 2010 [alias 'Kinect'] dashboard has been leaked on the internet a few days ago and it seems like Microsoft added new protections to it. Several users seems to report problems booting certain games from recordable media on 360s with a modified DVD FW.

One of the titles affected seems to be Fable III. The game boots fine from any media on the current dashboard on a 360 with modified FW, but fails to boot from recordable media on the leaked/12606 beta dashboard ["This disc is unreadable"] - while the retail disc will work just fine according to #FW@EFnet.

I'm fucked. took the dashboard beta MS pushed me.

Looks like I will be keeping my 360 offline for a while, fuck that update lol

HA!

WTF who plays GOW for the storyline anyway? They are fucking terrible in every single GOW. If you know anything about greek mythology its a fucking joke.

No one has ever said that GoW accurately depicts Greek mythology. It's a video game. :huh: Joke? Hell no, just lots of creative liberty. Personally, I like the storyline, despite it being a good, old-fashioned revenge story. There's nothing wrong with doing things completely over-the-top and in a highly exaggerated and violent manner.

God of War III is fucking epic. Finally got my hands on the game.

If u ignore the loopholes in the story, yeah, it is really great. I am replaying all GOW at the moment to prepare for GOW: Ghost of Sparta, going to be released this Nov 2nd.

I'm not nearly far enough to have an opinion about any possible loopholes.

Anyway, why does Hephaesteus sound so familiar? I found the dude at The Forge forging some stuff. I remember something about him being at least referenced in the prior games.

I dont think he is referred to in any of the prior games. I just replayed GOW and GOW2, and GOW: CHain OF Olympus. SO, very positive he is not referred.

HA!

WTF who plays GOW for the storyline anyway? They are fucking terrible in every single GOW. If you know anything about greek mythology its a fucking joke.

No one has ever said that GoW accurately depicts Greek mythology. It's a video game. :huh: Joke? Hell no, just lots of creative liberty. Personally, I like the storyline, despite it being a good, old-fashioned revenge story. There's nothing wrong with doing things completely over-the-top and in a highly exaggerated and violent manner.

If they follow exactly like the Greek mythology, that would have been boring. But then, if they used Kratos's brother, Deimos, that would have been a better looking character :)