What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I will be playing New vegas today on PC :)

I loved all the crazy shit you could do in the other fallout.

Enjoy that 10hr dessert hike before u get to vegas

hahah, well there is stuff to do on the way. I just set foot in New Vegas after about 13 hours. but now it's on hold due to Fable III.

I recommend not playing hardcore right off. Once you get the gist of this Fallout, then try it. Certain perks will help with your survival, youll be better off goofing around your first go.

I just loaded it up and cracked it, it seems to just slam you in the middle of the game without much "where do I go what am I doing?" kinda of thing, Ill need to lower the graphic settings a little as its running a little slow detected my rig as "High" settings, pfft yeah right.

I really liked the first fallout no idea whats going to happen with this one though, will play tomorrow Im having a few beers tonight dont want to be playing while im drunk or ill end up going on a killing spree.

This game is 30 some odd years after Fallout 3.

Your in Goodsprings. You were shot in the head and a Securitron dug you out of your grave, he's in the town too. Ask around town and find out what you can.

Its up to you to decide where to go and what to do.

Been playing Vanquish, fucking chaotic, non-stop explosions and shooting, I really enjoy it.

I've been so transfixed on Fallout, I havent had time to enjoy Vanquish. I need to get back on it.

No problem here, it's worth the wait.

Near the end of the game Vanquish reminds me of Ninja Gaiden, not necessarily cheap AI, just too many on screen to track. You will be doge rolling out of the yin-yang.

This game is 30 some odd years after Fallout 3.

Your in Goodsprings. You were shot in the head and a Securitron dug you out of your grave, he's in the town too. Ask around town and find out what you can.

Its up to you to decide where to go and what to do.

i found the robot dude, when I went back to the bar this old woman was arguing with this guy, I want to go kick thier asses but cant seem to find this other guy to help beat the shit out of them.

My first "funny" encounter was a woman in a dress having a "punch up" with a gekko.

Fable 3

Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2

Smackdown vs Raw 2011

what release of Fable 3 did you get? cuz I've burned 3 coasters with the marvel release.

It's not like this is my first rodeo... I know how to burn a 360 disc. this is ridiculous.