What did you play most recently?

Gryph

yeah I have always hated when you go into a house and kill the NPC. but then you can't sleep in their bed.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well taking something in red barely effects tour karma. I slew all the powder gangers or whatever theyre called at the correctional facility, every time you kill one you get good karma. Well when I came across "that gun" I picked the lock at night and nabbed it. Did a couple other things but my karma still says "very good" So its fine, just keep tabs on it.

As for guides, I like being able to hold something in my hand. I only buy guides that have a ridiculous ammt of material. FF, DQ, Fallout, that sort of thing. Pain in the neck sometimes 'cause the info in the guides are sometimes lacking.

Yea its weird, if someone died you still cant take theyre stuff... unless its on theyre person. Mostly that is.

The thing that kills me is I have a group, but I want the kills so I can get bonus perks. Extra damage to whatever, but if a teammate scores the kill all you get is XP. On top of that it appears that the ammt of XP is reduced. I just tackled Black Mountain at LVL 10 but I left my crew behind. I want them kills dammit.

I didn't really like the first one so I may skip force unleaded II. This is the good months when releases flood in every week.

EA MMA is pretty good I like it better then ufc. Ufc was actually too complicated to be fun IMO

What do you mean "that gun?" Just some sweet gun you found or are you trying not to spoil anything?

Man I can't wait till I get my character where I want him to be. I'm going to be the sneakiest bastard in all of the wasteland, shooting peoples heads off from far away! Even if they get close I'll blow them off anyway! I just have to find the best rifle I possibly can.

I still think the energy weapons are crap, so my guns skill is getting pretty insane. Its at like 55 or something now. There are certain things I just have no need to put any points into.

Pro evo 11 - SO FAR BIG IMPROVEMENT!

Last few outings have been absolute shite! but it looks like Konami are listening and have re worked the game.

The last game had really annoying "cheating" and this time round that has been greatly reduced, although I have noticed the following already:

You perform an awesome ball winning slide tackle Its a foul.

I cleanly tackled a player in my penalty area they got a penalty.

I noticed the ball go out of play at a corner flag and the CPU kept it in even though the ball was well over the line.

Sometimes you cant move players when a high ball from a goal kick is coming in, it would be good if I could battle for the ball.

CPU looks overpowering at corner kicks.

Penaltys are a pain in the ass.

Heh I remember playing some FIFA game on gamecube and I would basically turn all the rules off and start shoving/tackling everyone around for the ball, isn't there some kind of strictness slider you can adjust?

EDIT: and I was looking at the voice actors for New Vegas because I knew a lot of these people sounded familiar, like 3/4s of the cast are people from DS9! Odo is the main villian! Badass!

Heh I remember playing some FIFA game on gamecube and I would basically turn all the rules off and start shoving/tackling everyone around for the ball, isn't there some kind of strictness slider you can adjust?

No that kind of stuff has been removed over time.

Its funny though , if you take a heavy tackling player and the other team has a player prone to injury you can hack the fuck out of him with a few players, a couple of yellow cards, but their star player goes off injured. :lol:

I made my own squad and edited in my beloved team Leeds United, nicked a load of players and made a good squad but didn't over do it with big names like messi etc just signed quality premiership players, I think gareth bale is actually my only super player next to Ferdinand.

What do you mean "that gun?" Just some sweet gun you found or are you trying not to spoil anything?

it's a handgun named "that gun" It's the Bladerunner Pistol. not the strongest gun in the game by any stretch. but it kicks ass that it's in the game. too bad it doesn't have the secondary fire.

031010_rg_BladeRunGun_01.jpg