What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ARC compression is hardly a new thing when warez are concerned. But yeah, unpacking can take really long depending on the size of the release and compression ratio/options used.

Im liking this Castlevania. It was geared for PS3 so the frame skippage I mentioned is apparently due to the compatibility issues.

Its basically a mix of every action/adventure game you have ever played. Like a linear Darksiders, without the Zelda parts. Onimusha/Devil May Cry + alittle bit of everything. For instance one boss is fought just like Shadow of the Colossus.

Im early on, I play a bit then get back to Star Ocean. I dont want to beat it in a few days then never play it again. Id rather chip away at it and prolong the experience. Voice acting is alright. Patrick Stewarts narration is actually not perfect, which is hard to say since im such a big fan. He uses oddly used/timed octaves here and there. I dont know if it was the director that told him to do, or if it was his own fault, but over all he is a nice touch. The Doctor guy from Star Gate Universe is pretty good too. Its good to hear voices that you dont hear all the time. Honestly, there arent nearly enough voice actors. Every game uses the same selection of 20 ppl LOL Just like dubbed Anime.

Liking it although my learning curve for such games is alittle weak. I just now started getting decent. Got sick and tired of getting blown up by bombs or hit out of my combos. I have a butting mashing complex when I play these games, It takes effort for me to watch and play dynamically. Dodging or blocking appropriately. As I said, the movements of attack are light years above any other game of its type. Animations look badass and powerful. They make the impossible look realistic, and badass. As opposed to Kratos doing awkward mortal kombat like movements animated by a guy who doesnt know how to do it right. This game, in my opinion, sets the standard for this issue.

Liking it. Very pretty, pretty fun...

I just started Disc 2. I had to bump it down to easy cuz the werewolf boss was giving me blood vessel popping rage.

I just started Disc 2. I had to bump it down to easy cuz the werewolf boss was giving me blood vessel popping rage.

Yea my friend said something about having a rough time on him. I didnt get decent until I killed 26 warthogs on the replay of the level where you first ride that thing.

Once you get the flow down, nothing can stop you. Especially once you get all the hidden armor fragments.

Sounds and looks like fun pitty i just cracked open a tin i cant play drunk anymore.