What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Infinite Space: DS

Good... but not. I like it but I do not see myself EVER playing it again once beaten.

A few ships in your fleet. Lots of stats, weapon upgrades, but the best part is customizing the loadout of your ship. As in each ship has empty spaces you can place stuff. Radar, shields, upgraded engine rooms, even Gyms and stuff. Kinda like the golem loadout in Legend of mana on PS. Each ship has their empty spaces in different configurations so you cannot have all of the best stuff, you often need to consider size and shape of a particular pod and work according to space and necessity.

Good for those who like RPG/strategy style games. Extremely boring and unrewarding for those who do not.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone played Darksiders yet? I downloaded it but haven't installed yet.

Waiting on that new L4D DLC. Comes out October 5th I believe. Free as usual for PC bitches!

Yeah, have had it for a long time now. I'm just before the final boss, trying to tie up some loose ends.

Anyone played Darksiders yet? I downloaded it but haven't installed yet.

Waiting on that new L4D DLC. Comes out October 5th I believe. Free as usual for PC bitches!

Yeah, have had it for a long time now. I'm just before the final boss, trying to tie up some loose ends.

I too. I have beat it twice. Second time on the hard diff.

Good game. It mixes aspects, or rather borrows heavily from 'ole good goodies like Zelda & Onimusha/Devil May Cry... to name the most prominent. Decent enough story but the gameplay is real nice. Once you get accustomed to the flow of battling, you straight own shit. Once you beat it to completion, which doesnt take much, its done. Toast. I have no wish to play it again... especially after beating it twice in a row.

Good game.

EDIT: 2 disks?! Damn 360 and their lil disks.

Well the old Nes versions were on the hard side but Super Castlevania was beatable. Just challenging. Great game.

This Castlevania is like the ones on PS2 and Onimusha combined. Plus whatever else I dont know about it.

What do you mean you understand? You dont understand why everyone likes them or the games themselves confuse you?

I haven't heard very great things about Castlevania: LoD.

I've actually had enough of these type of games that base themselves around God of War, but are just broken versions of it. I did hear the story is good.

I hear that the platforming is a bit dodgy, along, with bottomless pits is way too frequent. I'm still going to rent it to check it out. I played Dead Rising 2, and I still have the same opinion towards it as the first. A very monotonous experience, even in co-op, things become a little stale way too quickly.