What did you play most recently?

Gryph

But to those who do not know... and this goes beyond mere opinion... "poor dialog" is a major understatement, " 'kay ".

Yea I am interested in what is going to happen next, it does have its moments. I felt much gratification beating the Aeos (2nd run) boss. Somehow I didnt loose my bonus board!

Ahh... the games innuendo moments are fantastic. Just descriptive enough to say WTF... many many times. What the fuck IS taboo in Japan?!?!?!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck IS taboo in Japan?!?!?!

If only I'd know. My not-so-expert of an opinion for a long time has been "Not a whole lot of things".

I'm currently in on a planet that feels and seems like the very definitely final dungeon of sorts, but it can't be because I'm missing around 50 different monster, a bunch a weapon and spaceship data, etc. etc. The dungeon in that particular planet is kind of a bitch, too. Bit too fond of obscure puzzles. Excellent place to level up your party though. ~30,000-50,000 EXP for from a battle isn't shabby by any means.

Playing too many games at once is the problem for me.

I know this problem well

I'm currently in on a planet that feels and seems like the very definitely final dungeon of sorts, but it can't be because I'm missing around 50 different monster, a bunch a weapon and spaceship data, etc. etc. The dungeon in that particular planet is kind of a bitch, too. Bit too fond of obscure puzzles. Excellent place to level up your party though. ~30,000-50,000 EXP for from a battle isn't shabby by any means.

Perhaps you missed some quests, and perhaps there is a post game dungeon. Yea the bonus grid is usually set to %100 XP and %4 recharge for me. I get 14 green tiles and grind weak monsters for items and pts. I can only imagine how much ruin I will create when I get the end game items.

Dead rising two - I had to OVERCLOCK my card just to get it moving.

This card is defently on the edge now.

I defently need to upgrade this year, and another stick of RAM.

I kinda like it, I think i would enjoy it more if I had some FAST FPS.

Feel a little "go here, do this" to me at the moment but im only on the first part.

That old man with the shotgun got his ass kicked and died.

Playing too many games at once is the problem for me.

I know this problem well

Perhaps you missed some quests, and perhaps there is a post game dungeon. Yea the bonus grid is usually set to %100 XP and %4 recharge for me. I get 14 green tiles and grind weak monsters for items and pts. I can only imagine how much ruin I will create when I get the end game items.

I don't know... I haven't missed any particularly noteworthy quests (unless a few in Lemuria before going to the Cardianon ship count - the damn game made no indication that after that particular section, those quests would no longer be available) and having 50 different monsters in a bonus dungeon or dungeons seems kind of overkill. A standard dungeon has 10 different monsters max, often less. Outside areas have slightly more.

I usually go with roughly 7% recharge and rest EXP for me. I find that the monsters tend to be tough enough to not to be trifled with, meaning that high-end skills are mandatory, and at least 6-8% recharge along with those. Characters with high MP offensive skills (Edge and Meracle in particular) go through their MP like popcorn with triple skill cancels. Having an all green board is kinda nice too, but it takes considerable effort to make all the tiles green in the first place.

You must be early in the story those zombies become a pain in the ass, nothing a lightsaber cant handle but still a pain in the ass nonetheless lol
Ninja suit, they don't notice me till I bump into em & then they cant grab me, was dissapointed with the lightsaber it breaks way to fast without a mag to extend its life & I aint got one of them mags yet