What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Command and Conquer Commanders Challenge on 360

RTS on console is aggravating. They also seem to not have some of the 'ole options, like a group of different units moving the speed of the slowest unit, force fire, pacing to and fro, group quick select or quick map jump (from mini map)

It'd be alot easier on a computer, but the game is fun and challenging enough to hold my interest.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

killzone 2. This game looks really good. It's not that good but I need something to do.

Few things I hate about Killzone 2 are the sections that constantly respawn Helghast unless you get past a certain "trigger". It's hard to advance when those damn mongrels fire at you from almost every angle, and duck behind cover like the fuckers they are. Currently stuck at one such point.

Vanquish demo was awesome.

Yeah. Took me forever and a day to beat that boss, though. Two forms, and a few dozen "weak point" cores. Fuck the one that's attached to it's back. Its triple laser sweep move is also pretty nasty.

Yeah my only fault with the game is you run out of ammo pretty damn fast. Beat the boss with barely ammo left and I'm like if this last mg clip doesn't do it fuck.

Yeah, tell me about it. There's only like four or five gun crates/stands on the whole platform where the fight takes place, and two of them give you grenades instead of more dakka.

This.

The game is in my Gamefly GameQ.

killzone 2. This game looks really good. It's not that good but I need something to do.

Few things I hate about Killzone 2 are the sections that constantly respawn Helghast unless you get past a certain "trigger". It's hard to advance when those damn mongrels fire at you from almost every angle, and duck behind cover like the fuckers they are. Currently stuck at one such point.

Is it when you plant the charges on 4 posts? (use shotgun)

Wait till the final section!

Good game over all.

So Skidrow who ever the hell they are have released a crack for dead Rising 2 that works.

I tried two torrents for dead rising 2 and gave one an hour and it download like 1.1% and the other like 4.2 % just thought fuck that.

plenty of seeds and plenty or "peers."

The Powah of the internet is currently failing me!

dude your torrent sucks anyways

Front mission evolved-interesting

NBA 2k11 only got it to play as jordan

FIFA 11 pretty good for a soccer game since i havent played one in forever

I just have no desire to play the new guitar hero game am I a bad gamer because of this??

I just have no desire to play the new guitar hero game am I a bad gamer because of this??

hell no! that shit is gay anyways. the first few were fun and it's cool at a party to get a band together. but it's just a tired format now.

Resumed Star Ocean TLH after about a year. Battle system is great but the dialog is rancid. So many things about the game get me poking fun at it. The one that stands out significantly to me right now... is how someone says something deep or emotional or compelling... and someone will say theyre name.

Example. Edge: "We do it for our future, for our dreams." Reimi: "Edge..." I dont know what this literary device is called... but they do it constantly. Every character in your party, except Bacchus, does this... I can see this perhaps once or twice... but I have seen it over 30 times now no lie. And Im only halfway through the game.

The way the story plays out... how the characters interact grates my nerves. But the game is so good (to us select few) I can easily get over it. But honestly... this is one of the most irritating JRPG's I have EVER played. Inky... this would be your kryptonite!

I can "crushing walls of text" all the ridiculous, stupid, rancid, idiotic etc. but I wont. I will say the game is fun as hell. I hope whoever was in charge, and whoever designed certain aspects (writers, character designers, etc.) are fired permanently. The next Star Ocean better not be so lacking.

Yeah, Star Ocean 4 is great as far the Battle System and pretty much everything else goes... with the exception of the dialog, which will on many occasions make most gamers want to strangle babies. Still, the game has its moments story and dialog-wise, for me anyways.

I'm one of those gamers that don't really get that bothered by poor script and dialog, as long as the actual game mechanics are worth my time I can deal with pretty much anything.

The one thing I really don't like about how JRPGs are constructed is the choice that any given game has either an emo loner-type character, a complete opposite of the former with too much attitude/energy... or in a move exemplified by SO4, a fairly "normal" person that gets poor dialog and/or suffers a crisis of faith and breaks down, followed by needing his or her party to smack him around and given him/her a pep talk of sorts to get back in the game.

It's like it's impossible to create a character that's not only level-headed and sure of himself/herself, but doesn't get whiny at any point in the game. Also, it's equally impossible for such a character to have a a troubled past and having dealt with that issue long ago, instead of always having to face his "demons" during the course of the game.

P.S. Bacchus is the man.

[/rant]