What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead Rising 2 case 0. bit the bullet and bought it. maxed out my level and got all the achievements.

Dead Rising 2 case 0. bit the bullet and bought it. maxed out my level and got all the achievements.

Im gonna grab this for the PC cant wait always wanted to play dead rising one, but never had a 3sexy.

Vanquish demo was awesome.

Yeah. Took me forever and a day to beat that boss, though. Two forms, and a few dozen "weak point" cores. Fuck the one that's attached to its back. Its triple laser sweep move is also pretty nasty.

Yeah. Took me forever and a day to beat that boss, though. Two forms, and a few dozen "weak point" cores. Fuck the one that's attached to it's back. Its triple laser sweep move is also pretty nasty.

Yeah my only fault with the game is you run out of ammo pretty damn fast. Beat the boss with barely ammo left and I'm like if this last mg clip doesn't do it fuck.

Yeah. Took me forever and a day to beat that boss, though. Two forms, and a few dozen "weak point" cores. Fuck the one that's attached to it's back. Its triple laser sweep move is also pretty nasty.

Yeah my only fault with the game is you run out of ammo pretty damn fast. Beat the boss with barely ammo left and I'm like if this last mg clip doesn't do it fuck.

Yeah, tell me about it. There's only like four or five gun crates/stands on the whole platform where the fight takes place, and two of them give you grenades instead of more dakka.